Joe was a trainer in the first Extreme Mustang Makeover. He and Pockets placed 16th. My husband (Gavin) and I purchased Pockets. The Western States Mustang Challange sent out application. Joe and Gavin along with a number of others applied for the upcoming event. They will be two of 30 trainer taking a Mustang for 90 days, training and competing with their mustangs at the Western State Horse Expo in Sacramento on June 6 - 7th. The mustangs will then be adoption at auctions on the
8th. Joe will be meeting his mustang on the 7th of March and we will be picking up ours on the 8th. I will be doing a myspace so I can post pictures and video of the progress. We hope everyone has a great time watching. When you make it to the competions be sure to stop in a say "Hi"
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats to both Joe and Gavin! Looking forward to reading the progress of both horses.
We met you in Texas, and Pockets did great! Has he started a law enforcement career yet? ;D
Freedoms Aunty
Pockets has been very busy. Joe uses him for demostration. Gavin rode him in the Extreme Cowboy Race at the equine affair. He has been on two trainings and he went on a search for a missing person. Joe will be doing a demo at the Western States so you can see him there. The greatest thing is he got me back in the saddle. I had developed a fear of riding. Pocket has got me almost over my fear. I have done two cow sorting clinics on him. One of them I competed against my husband and his Qtr horse. We bet him :).I also trail ride with him and we even rode the street in San Diego. I am also riding other horses now. (We own 6) this has just been a wonderful experence. Can't wait til Saturday Morning.
Post a Comment